Photographing children, although sometimes a challenge, can be so much fun and is very rewarding.
In this photography class Karl shows you how, with the right location and some good light, you can capture fantastic portraits of children — even the most energetic ones! You’ll see how easy it is to use simple reflectors and your cameras portrait mode to get some great shots.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- How to use your compact camera
- How to photograph children with a compact camera
- Camera modes: Portrait mode
- The best time of day to photograph
- Shooting video with a compact camera
To learn more about some of the concepts discussed in this class, take a look at our Photography Quick Start Guide.
If you have any questions about this photography class please post in the comments section below.
NOTE: This photography class is available with subtitles.