There is a lot of information, and a lot of misinformation, about colour checker cards, or colour checker passports, and it’s something that seems to confuse a lot of photographers.
In this class Karl clears up some of the confusion, explaining what colour checkers are and how to use a colour checker.
You’ll see different types of colour checkers and grey cards as Karl explains the pros and cons of each as well as how to use them. Taking an image into different softwares, Karl also shows how to neutralise an image using colour checkers.
- Understand what is a colour checker
- Understand different types of colour checkers
- Demonstrate how to use a colour checker
- How to remove colour cast in an image
- How to neutralise images
- How to create a colour profile
If you have any questions about this class, please post in the comment section below.