In this chapter Viktor demonstrates how to create sparks and fire using a number of different Photoshop tools, rather than using additional stock images.
Having used the Brush tool to create the effect of smoke in a previous chapter, Viktor shows you just how versatile this tool can be by again using it, but this time to produce a completely different effect. As he demonstrates each step, you’ll be able to see how he achieves realistic spark effects by blurring, colouring and resizing a custom brush and how he uses Smart Objects and layer masks to enhance his workflow. To end the chapter, Viktor also shows you how to create realistic looking flames in Photoshop.
In this Photoshop compositing course we cover the following:
- Composite photography
- How to make a composite picture in Photoshop
- How to create sparks in Photoshop
- Using Photoshop Brush tool
- Creating a custom brush in Photoshop
- Photoshop layer styles
- Working with Photoshop Smart Objects
- How to create flames in Photoshop
If you have any questions about this class, please post in the comment section below.🙂