In this Photoshop class Karl puts together the different elements from the flying tea food shoot to create the final image.
Starting with each of his different images, Karl walks you through the different stages of this retouch, from removing acrylic rods to adding the steam and selecting the best-placed rose buds.
Throughout this class you’ll see how to work with layers and layer masks, use tools such as the clone and healing brush and how to replicate areas of an image. Each of these are commonly used techniques that can be applied to many different types of images and you can learn even more about them in our Photoshop for Photographers or Individual Photoshop Tools courses.
This Photoshop class covers the following:
- How to retouch food photographs
- How to combine multiple images
- Using layers and layer masks in Photoshop
- How to correct exposure using Curves adjustments
- Using Clone and Healing Brush tools
- Duplicating parts of an image in Photoshop
To see how Karl and Anna shot this image, watch the Flying Tea Food Shoot.
If you have any questions about this class, please post in the comment section below.