Karl reaches the final stages of this second beauty retouch, after adding a few finishing touches before recapping each step that was required to achieve the end result.
In this class he makes further adjustments to the skin, lips and hair, using techniques such as Light Shaping and Burn and Dodge. He also uses tools such as Dust & Scratches filter, Paint Brushes and Curves adjustments.
In this Photoshop class you’ll learn:
- How to retouch a beauty image
- How to use Photoshop CS4/CS5
- Light shaping using Photoshop
- How to use Photoshop Dust & Scratches filter to retouch skin
- How to apply Burn and Dodge in Photoshop
If you’re working with the latest version of Adobe Photoshop, you can learn more in our Photoshop for Photographers course. We also cover more advanced techniques in our Advanced Photoshop for Photographers course, presented with professional retoucher Viktor Fejes.
If you have any questions about this course please post in the comment box below.