In the final stage of this composite, Viktor refines the colour and contrast of the overall image.
You’ll learn how to use Curves adjustments to adjust contrast and colour and how and why you can (and should) use the simple technique of adding noise to an image. Viktor also demonstrates how to apply a subtle vignette to help guide your eye.
Please note that many of the techniques covered in this chapter are also demonstrated in more detail in chapters five, seven and eight, where Viktor works on colour grading the subject and background.
In this Photoshop compositing course we cover the following:
- Composite photography
- How to make a composite picture in Photoshop
- How to use Photoshop Curves adjustment layers to change contrast and colour
- How to add noise to an image
- How to apply a vignette in Photoshop
- Organising your workflow — naming and grouping layers
If you have any questions about this class, please post in the comment section below.🙂