In this photography class Karl once again demonstrates how to photograph in less than ideal conditions.
Shooting under the midday sun is one of the worst situations possible for photographing outdoor portraits but with a few simple bits of equipment and some top tips from Karl, you’ll be able to take great portraits no matter the time of day or position of the sun.
This class features a lot of useful equipment for photographing outdoors in harsh conditions and Karl clearly shows the results through clear comparison images, helping you to understand the effect and benefit of each.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- Portrait Photography: How to photograph using natural light
- Portrait photography tips
- Natural light photography: How to photograph in midday sun
- Useful equipment for outdoor photography
- How to soften harsh sunlight for photography
- How to use a polarizing filter
Note: This course is available with English subtitles