Eyes are an important part of any image and in this photography class Karl focusses on enhancing and retouching the eyes and also demonstrates simple techniques to retouch skin blemishes.
In this class you’ll learn how to use Photoshop tools such as Burn and Dodge, the Sponge tool, Channel Mixer and Curves, to name just a few.
Using various techniques Karl enhances and retouches the eyes, focussing on bringing out color and sparkle before also experimenting with the colour of the makeup to see what works best with his new background color.
In this Photoshop class you’ll learn:
- How to retouch a beauty image
- How to use Photoshop CS4/CS5
- How to retouch skin blemishes in Photoshop
- Photoshop Paint Brush blending modes
- Photoshop cloning vs healing brush tool to retouch skin
- Alternative techniques to the Spot Healing brush
- How to retouch eyes in Photoshop
If you’re working with the latest version of Adobe Photoshop, you can learn more in our Photoshop for Photographers course. We also cover more advanced techniques in our Advanced Photoshop for Photographers course, presented with professional retoucher Viktor Fejes.
If you have any questions about this course please post in the comment box below.