Working with natural light means we are often at the mercy of the weather, something that doesn’t always go perfectly to plan.
In this photography class Karl spends some time finding the right location for a shoot, but when he finally does, things don’t go according to plan.
In this two-part photography class you’ll learn how to adapt and change your plans as conditions change. Karl explains how to be observant and how to not become blinkered by stress or pressure by training your eye to find the perfect shot and seek out the best shooting opportunities.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- Portrait Photography: How to photograph using natural light
- Portrait photography tips
- How to photograph in dappled light
- Creative composition for outdoor portraits
- Useful accessories for portrait photography
Note: This course is available with English subtitles