In this live show, Karl sat down to review a selection of members’ photography websites, offering his feedback and advice for improvement. Drawing on various examples, Karl explained the do’s and don’ts of creating an online photography portfolio, including layout, what images to include, menus and navigation as well as what information to include about yourself.
With your website often being the first point of call for a prospective client, it’s important that your site creates a good first impression. Throughout this show, you’ll learn a number of handy tips that will help improve the overall professionalism of any site.
Topics covered in this show include:
- Developing your own online photography portfolio
- Creating a clear first impression with your work
- Making sure your site is easy to navigate
- What information to include on your site
- Displaying personal projects on a professional portfolio
You can watch the second part of this critique, where Karl goes into more detail as he reviews additional websites, here.
If you have any questions about this live show, please use the comment section below.