In this Photoshop class Karl teaches you how to use Photoshop tools such as Curves and Burn and Dodge and how these can be used to enhance certain parts of your image and focus your attention to particular points.
Using layer masks, Karl makes precise adjustments and also shows you quicker alternatives to make specific adjustments without using masks.
In this Photoshop class you’ll learn:
- How to retouch a fashion image
- How to use Photoshop CS4/CS5
- Working with layers and layer masks in Photoshop
- How to make color adjustments using Curves
- Using Photoshop Burn and Dodge tools
If you’re working with the latest version of Adobe Photoshop, you can learn more in our Photoshop for Photographers course. We also cover more advanced techniques in our Advanced Photoshop for Photographers course, presented with professional retoucher Viktor Fejes.
If you have any questions about this course please post in the comment box below.