In this insightful product photography class Karl shows you exactly what can be captured straight out of camera without resorting to post-production to resolve what, in fact, are easily fixable problems.
The techniques demonstrated in this class include how to precisely control light, common misconception about lighting ratios, how to visually asses lighting requirements without a light meter and how to gradually build a lighting setup for product photography.
In this product photography class we cover the following:
- Product photography: How to photograph cosmetics
- Product photography tips
- How to photograph liquids
- Visually assessing light without a light meter
- Lighting setups for product photography
- How to achieve gradated light in product photography