Karl was joined by friend and fellow photographer David Stanbury for this informative live talk show. David, who is an award-winning wedding photographer, joined Karl to talk about creating memorable customer experiences, building lasting client relationships, marketing your work and much, much more. In addition to sharing how he’s currently keeping busy during lockdown, David also shared some top advice for photographing weddings.
Topics covered in this show include:
- Building relationships with clients
- Considering the customer experience
- How to market your work as a wedding photographer
- Tips & advice for wedding photography
- Gear & equipment for professional wedding photographers
- The importance of unique selling points
David has also previously joined Karl for a live talk show, where he spoke about his work and how to stand out in a competitive market. You can watch the full interview here.
If you have any questions about this live show, please use the comment section below.