As Viktor nears the finishing stages of this composite image, this class focuses on colour and colour grading the subject to match the rest of the scene.
Working methodically through the image, Viktor demonstrates how to use tools such as selective colour adjustments, hue/saturations adjustments, the gradient tool and different blend modes to colour grade the subject. You’ll also learn how to guide the eye by controlling shadows and highlights.
In this Photoshop compositing course we cover the following:
- Composite photography
- How to make a composite picture in Photoshop
- Making colour adjustments in Photoshop
- Using selective colour adjustments
- Using Hue/Saturation adjustments
- How to create light rays in Photoshop
- Using the Gradient tool
- Photoshop blend modes
If you have any questions about this class, please post in the comment section below.🙂