Before getting his camera out at a potential landscape location, Karl spends some time identifying the best possible areas to photograph.
In this photography class Karl explains exactly what he looks for in a location and the elements that make a strong composition. You’ll learn how interesting perspective and good framing are essential components for a good shot before Karl explains why it’s important to experiment with different camera settings to get the best image.
Working against a rising tide, he also explains which filters he uses and why it can be worth waiting a while after the sun has set.
This class also includes some bonus outtakes of the team’s incredible dolphin sighting.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- Landscape photography: How to photograph a coastal sunset
- Landscape photography tips
- How to identify a good location for landscape photography
- Camera settings for landscape photography
- Using filters for landscape photography
- Experimenting with different shutter speeds for different effects
You can watch the post production for this image in the next class.
If you have any questions about this class please post in the comments section below.
NOTE: This photography class is available with English subtitles.