Following on from the previous chapter, Viktor continues to make further colour adjustments to the final image.
Working with smart objects, he demonstrates how to enhance the image by adding contrast, adjusting colour and reducing highlights using tools such as adjustment layers and burn and dodge.
In this Photoshop compositing course we cover the following:
- Composite photography
- How to make a composite picture in Photoshop
- Working with Smart Objects in Photoshop
- How to use the Clone Stamp tool in Photoshop
- Using adjustment layers in Photoshop
- How to Burn and Dodge in Photoshop
If you have any questions about this class, please post in the comment section below.🙂