Karl teams up with food photographer Anya Pustynnikova to create this simple yet irresistible image of a raspberry dessert, demonstrating essential preparation, styling and lighting techniques throughout the shoot.
After testing various compositions and lighting combinations, Anya goes for a simplistic style for this close-up image, but Karl opts for a more intricate lighting setup to really emphasise this beautiful dessert.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- Product Photography: Food Photography
- Working with multiple light sources
- Simulating sunlight using studio lights
- How to emphasise shape and texture
- Testing different lighting combinations for various effects
Don’t miss Anya’s live show — watch it here.