In this food photography class Karl continues to work with food photographer Anya Pustynnikova as, together, they demonstrate essential preparation, styling and lighting techniques for eye-catching food photography.
Simplicity and elegance are the key ingredients in this next shot, as Karl and Anya photograph a cup of tea. This photography class shows the gradual build up of both the styling and lighting leading up to the final shot. Karl uses just a two light setup and makes use of some surprisingly simple tools to add an enchanting aspect to Anya’s elegantly styled creation.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- Product Photography: Food Photography
- How to photograph liquids
- Selecting different props to achieve the right aesthetic
- Different light modifiers and their effects
- Reducing highlights and controlling reflections on shiny surfaces
Don’t miss Anya’s live show — watch it here.