Switching from food to liquid, Karl and Anna demonstrate the process of photographing ginger and lime tea in this chapter of our food photography course. Together they show you a number of key preparation, styling and lighting techniques that can be applied to food photography as a whole.
Anna details her process of styling a shot, building from the ground up, as Karl demonstrates the importance of lighting and how it can be used to highlight the smallest details in an image.
In this food photography class we cover the following:
- Product Photography: Food Photography
- What to consider when photographing liquids
- Testing and selecting suitable backdrops and props
- Tips and tricks for avoiding condensation when photographing warm liquids
- How to light glass objects with studio lighting
- Precise control of studio lighting for small objects
- Alternative lighting methods for food photography