Together with food photographer Anya Pustynnikova, Karl demonstrates essential preparation, styling and lighting techniques for eye-catching food photography.
In preparation for the next shoot, Anya explains how to make a ginger and lime tea and how best to shoot liquids, touching on using natural light to photograph, items you can find around the house to use as backgrounds and how to create a feeling of warmth in a photograph.
In this food photography class we cover the following:
- Product Photography: Food Photography
- Preparing ginger and lime tea
- How to use natural ingredients as props
- Using household items for creative backgrounds
- Explanation of using natural light for food photography
- How best to store food prior to preparation
- Selecting suitable props for photographing liquids