Karl Taylor is renowned for his precise lighting control and simple but dynamic concepts. This image is no exception and you will learn from a master of lighting as he guides you through the precise lighting setup, props and ideas behind the shot. Also see how Karl carefully directs, encourages and works with the model to get the final result.
In this fashion photography class you’ll learn the following:
- How to determine the right level of light
- Precise lighting — How to light key areas
- Various modifiers and their effects
- The importance of clear communication and creative direction
- The importance of posing
- Simple yet effective set creative
- How to create layer within a set
Any questions regarding this class use the comments area below 🙂
NOTE: This photography class is available with English subtitles.