It’s simple to cancel your membership
But before you go we’d just like to let you know…
New Courses Recently Added
Have you seen our latest new photography courses?
- Live Workshop – Cosmetics Product Shoot
- One light lipstick product shoot
- Healthy living flat lay: Raw vegetables
- Photographing candy using color theory
- Live Workshop – Photographing Clear Liquid Bottles (Gin/Vodka)
- Live Workshop – Liquid Art and Motion
- 1) Introduction to 3D Modeling
- 2) Cinema 4D Interface – Part 1
- 3) Cinema 4D Interface – Part 2
- 4) Creating a 3D Model – Wine Bottle
- 5) Adding Texture to 3D Models – Wine Bottle
- 6) Lighting and Rendering in Cinema 4D
- Using the Para 222 for Portraiture
- Using the Para 133 for Portraiture
- Live Workshop – How to Photograph a High-end Handbag
Live Photography Shows
Twice monthly live shows demonstrating the best photography techniques, top photography guests and participate with live Q&A! Check out the full live show schedule here.
Exclusive offers for members only.
Another reason why membership makes perfect sense.
As a member of Karl Taylor Education we are able to offer you exclusive discounts from our partner companies below, with more deals becoming available soon. To claim your discount please contact us via email at [email protected]
Check out the full list of exclusive members only deals, offers and discounts.
Click here to view all members discounts
All of this costs you only $3.25 per week.
Are you sure you want to leave?
If you’re sure then we are sorry to see you go. Canceling a subscription will stop payment on the next renewal. You’ll still be able to access your membership content up until that date.
To cancel you must be logged in as a member click here to login.
To cancel your ‘membership subscription’ follow the two steps below.
1. Click red the button below.
2. On the next page click the ‘Cancel Subscription’ link.
After completing these steps you will receive an email confirmation once your subscription has been cancelled
Click Here To Cancel Your Subscription
(opens in a new window).
Any questions please contact us via email at [email protected]