Award winning landscape photographer Alex Wallace shared his landscape photography tips and much more with me on this photography talk show.
My talk show with professional photographer Alex Wallace last week was extremely insightful. We discussed his top photography tips, we critique a selection of members’ work and answered many questions live online.
Some of the topics covered included: location lighting using Speedlites, landscape photography, camera equipment, setting up a photography business and lots lots more.
Whether you’re a photography enthusiast or a professional, there’s definitely some “golden techniques” to take from watching the full show 1Hour 48 minute show.
Join the community for ONLY $14/month and you get…
- The FULL 1Hr 48 min. replay of this latest talk show
- Access to all event replays (each available for 5 weeks)
- Free access to LIVE interactive online workshops and talk shows
- Free photography downloads
- BIG photography competition prizes
- Save hundreds (if not thousands) of dollars on exclusive deals
- Immediate access to ALL my courses, old and new!
- You can join us, then leave whenever you want!
Most members can’t actually believe how much value they’re getting once becoming a member.
Some members join simply to take advantage of our exclusive photography gear deals. Most stay for the training and photography entertainment. It really is that good!
So, don’t miss this opportunity to watch the talk show whilst it’s available, and then enjoy the full value of Karl Taylor Education – you’d be crazy not to!